At enterprise IT we all share the CEO’s belief that it is possible to deliver IT right first time.
In a market dominated by generalist Managed Service Providers we are recognised for our experience, technical skills, flexibility and professionalism and passion for what we do.
Our knowledge of cloud, database, Linux/UNIX, BI, Big Data and analytics environments is deep because, individually, we have spent years architecting, delivering and managing some of the largest and most complicated environments in New Zealand and overseas.
We are a dedicated, professional team. When you come to us you access technically proficient Oracle, AWS, Microsoft and RedHat certified professionals, project managers with ITIL® qualifications for IT service management, and senior IT solution architects with TOGAF® certifications.
Choosing us as your Managed Service provider is about selecting a partner that has your best interests at heart:
- Together we agree what we are going to do, then we stick to it
- We work to your timeframes
- We try to simplify things for you by using your change control and tracking systems where possible
- Your business benefits from the latest industry trends and thinking because we are upskilling continually. Keeping you at the forefront of best practice
- Together we review and sign-off on the work at the conclusion of each project
Stuart Speers performs management buy-out from Computer Brokers to focus on Manage Services
e-IT introduces Microsoft SQL Server as a managed service
Becomes Redhat Partner
Becomes Novell partner
Specialist Oracle RAC and database consulting company enterprise IT forms as a partnership with Computer Brokers