Get the value out of running containers.
Engage our Kubernetes team.
Kubernetes right first time.
Get Kubernetes right first time
FAQs About Containers
Kubernetes should be thought of as:
- A container platform
- A microservices platform
- A portable cloud platform and a lot more
- Get rid of VMs and the associated cost
- Application portability across Cloud and on Prem
- Application performance (because the applications are isolated, performance is easily measured)
- Agile Application deployment
- Architecture and Design
- Managed Services
- Istio (Service Mesh)